BARVINOK[Ru] BARWINEK [Polish]
Krosno District, present day SE Poland
Lemko Surnames found in 1787 Austrian Cadastral Records
Church was "Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary - erected in 1821 [destroyed].
Barvinok was a filial parish to ZYNDRANOVA, located 2.5 km away. The wooden church erected in 1821 is now destroyed. A former church had burned down in 1790. Barvinok was an independent parish until 1815 when it became a filial parish to Zyndranova.
In 1785 the village lands comprised 11.65 sq.km. There were 250 Greek Catholics 35 Roman Catholics and 16 Jews
1840 - 339 Greek Catholics
1859 - 321 Greek Catholics
1879 - 349 Greek Catholics
1899 - 374 Greek Catholics
1926 - 409 Greek Catholics
1936 - 428 Greek Catholics
The village was incorporated into the Lemko Apostolic Administration in 1934
LDS microfilm # 0763057 contains Births from 1830-1855