Tysovec [Ru] Cisowiec[Polish]

Lesko District, present day SE Poland

Lemko Surnames cited by Krasovs'kyj from 1787 Austrian Cadastral Records

  1. Jadlosa / Jodlosz / Jadlosh

Parish Data: [from Blazejowskyj and Iwanusiw]

Church was "Dormition of the Blessed Virgin Mary" [1830] [destroyed]

The wooden church was rebuilt in masonry around 1893. It seems to have not belonged to the Greek Catholics because it is not reported in Shematisms until 1850 although it is always metioned that there was a church here. The church was renovated in 1937

In 1785 the village lands comprised 3.99 sq km. There were 78 Greek Catholics 12 Roman Catholics and 0 Jews

1840 - 115 Greek Catholics

1859 - 243 Greek Catholics

1879 - 206 Greek Catholics

1899 - 175 Greek Catholics

1926 - 226 Greek Catholics

1936 - 265 Greek Catholics

In 1936 there were xx Roman Catholics and xx Jews

The village was not incorporated in to the Lemko Apostolic Administration in 1934

The village was filial to MKHAVA 4km away

LDS microfilm is not available