Tvoryl'ne [Ru] [Polish]

Lesko District, present day SE Poland

Lemko Surnames cited by Krasovs'kyj from 1787 Austrian Cadastral Records

  1. not compiled

Parish Data: [from Blazejowskyj and Iwanusiw]

Church was "Saint Nicholas" [1876] [destroyed]

The wooden church replaced an older wooden church. Nothing remains

In 1785 the village lands comprised xx sq km. There were xx Greek Catholics x Roman Catholics and x Jews

1840 - 469 Greek Catholics

1859 - 451 Greek Catholics

1879 - 476 Greek Catholics

1899 - 776 Greek Catholics

1926 - 904 Greek Catholics

1936 - 980

In 1936 there were x Roman Catholics and x Jews

The village was not incorporated in to the Lemko Apostolic Administration in 1934

The village was a filial parish to KRYVE [nad Sjanom] 8km away

LDS microfilm is not available