Pryslop [Ru] Przyslop [Polish]

Gorlice District, present day SE Poland

Lemko Surnames cited by Krasovs'kyj from 1787 Austrian Cadastral Records

Parish Data: [from Blazejowskyj and Iwanusiw]

The church was "Saint Michael" [1736] [still standing]

The wooden church is not in use. In the parish acts of USTJE RUS'KE it is mention that this village existed in 1564. It was a main parish until it became filial to NOVYCJA in 1791

In 1785 the village lands comprised 4.33 sq km. There were 175 Greek Catholics 0 Roman Catholics and 0 Jews

1840 - 273 Greek Catholics

1859 - 232 Greek Catholics

1879 - 257 Greek Catholics

1899 - 353 Greek Catholics

1926 - 230 Greek Catholics

1936 - 250 Greek Catholics

In 1936 there were x Roman Catholics and x Jews in the area

The village was incorporated in to the Lemko Apostolic Administration in 1934

LDS microfilm not yet available