Pobidno [Ru] [Polish]

Sanok District, present day SE Poland

Lemko Surnames cited by Krasovs'kyj from 1787 Austrian Cadastral Records

Parish Data: [from Blazejowskyj and Iwanusiw]

No church - the village was served by the priest in PEL'NA 4km away

In 1785 the village lands comprised 5.91 sq km. There were 119 Greek Catholics 290 Roman Catholics and 11 Jews

1840 - x Greek Catholics

1859 - x Greek Catholics

1879 - x Greek Catholics

1899 - x Greek Catholics

1926 - x Greek Catholics

1936 - x Greek Catholics

In 1936 there were x Roman Catholics and x Jews

The village was incorporated in to the Lemko Apostolic Administration in 1934

LDS microfilm is not yet available