Pakoshivka [Ru] [Polish]

Sanok District, present day SE Poland

Lemko Surnames cited by Krasovs'kyj from 1787 Austrian Cadastral Records

Parish Data: [from Blazejowskyj and Iwanusiw]

no church - the village was served by the priest in JALYN 4km away

In 1785 the village lands comprised 10.45 sq km. There were 240 Greek Catholics 158 Roman Catholics and 2 Jews

1840 - x Greek Catholics

1859 - x Greek Catholics

1879 - x Greek Catholics

1899 - x Greek Catholics

1926 - x Greek Catholics

1936 - x Greek Catholics

In 1936 there were x Roman Catholics and x Jews

The village was incorporated in to the Lemko Apostolic Administration in 1934

Filial church located in BARTKIVKA 2km away and SIL'NYCJA 3km away 3km away

LDS microfilm is not available