Bilanka [Ru] Bielanka [Polish]
Gorlice District, present day SE Poland
Lemko Surnames found in 1787 Austrian Cadastral Records
Church was "Patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary" built in 1733 [still standing]
The wooden church was built in 1773 and renovated in 1913. From 1785 until 1855 it was a filial church of DOLYNY. In 1855 it became a filial church of LISHCHYNY. The church is now an Orthodox church.
The village is the home of the Lemko-Rusyn ensemble "Lemkovyna"
In 1785 the village lands comprised 10.26 sq.km. There were 313 Greek Catholics 10 Roman Catholics and 7Jews
1840 - 450 Greek Catholics
1859 - 311 Greek Catholics
1879 - 363 Greek Catholics
1899 - 459 Greek Catholics
1926 - 587 Greek Catholics
1936 - 624 Greek Catholics
The village was incorporated into the Lemko Apostolic Administration in 1934
LDS microfilm not yet available