Kolonytsi [Ru] Kolonice[Polish]
Lisko District, present day SE Poland
Lemko Surnames found by Krasovs'kyj in 1787 Austrian Cadastral Records
cited in master data as having 161 surnames but none are listed in data?
The church was "Saint Michael"  [destroyed]
The wooden church replaced an older wooden church erected in 1815. It was dismantled by Polish settlers after 1947 - only a foundation and a toppled church cross remain.
The village was a filial parish to JABLINKY 4km away
In 1785 the village lands comprised 12.44 sq km. There were 140 Greek Catholics 5 Roman Catholics and 6 Jews
1840 - 215 Greek Catholics
1859 - 142 Greek Catholics
1879 -180 Greek Catholics
1899 - 249 Greek Catholics
1926 - 214 Greek Catholics
1936 - 248 Greek Catholics
The village was not incorporated in to the Lemko Apostolic Administration in 1934
LDS microfilm not available