Ben'ova [Ru] Beniowa [Polish] aka Belkhivka
Turka District, present day SE Poland
Lemko Surnames found in 1787 Austrian Cadastral Records
Church was "Saint Michael" erected in 1909 [now destroyed]
The wooden church was erected in 1909 replacing an older one built in 1779.
The Parish also served the villages of BUKOVEC' and SJANKY
In 1785 the village lands comprised 21.10 sq.km. There were 216 Greek Catholics 0 Roman Catholics and 6 Jews
1840 - 136 Greek Catholics
1859 - 172 Greek Catholics (census combined with Ratnavycja)
1879 - 306 Greek Catholics (census combined with Ratnavycja)
1899 - 469 Greek Catholics (census combined with Ratnavycja)
1926 - 600 Greek Catholics
1936 - 781 Greek Catholics
The village was not incorporated into the Lemko Apostolic Administration in 1934.
1938 saw Roman Catholics increase to 137 and Jews increase to 173
LDS microfilm not yet available