Kamjana [Ru] Kamianna[Polish]
Grybow District, present day SE Poland
Lemko Surnames cited by Krasovs'kyj from 1787 Austrian Cadastral Records
Parish Data: [from Blazejowskyj and Iwanusiw]
Church was "Saint Paraskevija"  [still standing]
The church was rebuilt in 1892. It replaced an older wooden church, the cross of which stands in front of the present church.
The first church was erected shortly after 1636 according to a decree of donation of the land to o. Petro Pryslops'kyj and his successors, dated, August 18,1636. The donation was confirmed by the Bishop of Krakow in 1637 and was reconfirmed in 1740. For at least a hundred years the priests were all his descendants. o. Ivan Pryslops'kyj, one of this family, transcribed liturgical books into the Lemko dialect around the year 1736 and these manuscripts were still in the church until WW-II - they are now lost.
Regular church records from 1876 and partial records from 1674 still existed in 1936.
In 1785 the village lands comprised 9.97 sq km. There were 410 Greek Catholics 0 Roman Catholics and 0 Jews
1840 - 570 Greek Catholics
1859 - 306 Greek Catholics
1879 - 430 Greek Catholics
1899 - 438 Greek Catholics
1926 - 370 Greek Catholics
1936 - 0 Greek Catholics the villaged switched to Orthodoxy
In 1936 there were 405 Orthodox
The village was incorporated in to the Lemko Apostolic Administration in 1934
LDS microfilm is not available