Zahutyn [Ru] Zahutyn[Polish]
Sanok District, present day SE Poland
Lemko Surnames cited by Krasovs'kyj from 1787 Austrian Cadastral Records
Parish Data: [from Blazejowskyj and Iwanusiw]
Church was "Saints Kosmos and Damian"  [still standing].
The wooden church replaced an older wooden church. The population was expelled on December 18, 1945 and the church is now used by Poles.
The village was a filial parish to STOROZHI VELYKI 3km away
In 1785 the village lands comprised 10.49 sq km. There were 240 Greek Catholics 0 Roman Catholics and 10 Jews
1840 - 420 Greek Catholics
1859 - 447 Greek Catholics
1879 - 486 Greek Catholics
1899 - 634 Greek Catholics
1926 - 535 Greek Catholics
1936 - 741 Greek Catholics
The village was incorporated in to the Lemko Apostolic Administration in 1934
LDS microfilm not available