Dubne [Ru] Dubne [Polish]
Novy Sanch District, present day SE Poland
Lemko Surnames found in 1787 Austrian Cadastral Records
The church was "Saint Michael the Archangel"  [still standing]
Village was a filial parish to the one located in LELJUKHIV 3.5km away.
The wooden church erected in 1853/63 was renovated in 1928. The church replaced an older wooden church and is now closed.
In 1785 the village lands comprised 7.44 sq. km. There were 178 Greek Catholics 0 Roman Catholics and 0 Jews
1840 - 380 Greek Catholics
1859 - 314 Greek Catholics
1879 - 277 Greek Catholics
1899 - 324 Greek Catholics
1926 - 352 Greek Catholics
1936 - 292 Greek Catholics
The village was incorporated into the Lemko Apostolic Administration in 1934
LDS microfilm is not available